It’s nearly Christmas and I am sitting here at my parents house and wonder how we got here so fast. I am trying to capture the special moments but for some reason it all happened so fast, the only way I can really remember and fully appreciate every moment is when I scroll down and look through all my photos.
My Wish This Christmas
If I could make a wish this Christmas I wish:
- To slow life down. I wish to install something like the “slo-mo” option on the iPhone Photo app.
- I wish to not miss a thing and to live life fully, every moment. Every minute.
- I want to improve our lifestyle and focus on quality instead of quantity.
- I want to read more books and already have a couple on my reading list.
- I want to watch more movies with my kids instead of being busy while they watch a movie.
- I want to walk, not run. Not rush.
- I want make more time for the people that is important to me.
- I want to teach myself how to not take time for granted. I want to become a friend of time and not an enemy.
This is what I wish for Christmas and I believe all this is possible for me, for us as a family. Through proper planning, better scheduling and prioritizing I know I can do this.
From my side I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I pray you have a wonderful blessed time with family and loved ones during the festive season. Stay safe and look after each other and yourself.